Arnott’s Lodge is a great setting for your group. We host groups from around the world in an myriad of different room type including dormitories, semi-private, and two-bedroom suites.
- The minimum group size for the group rate is 12 persons, and to get the group price ONE payment must be made for the whole group.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is needed 2 months prior to check-in.
- A credit card is needed to hold a group reservation.
If you have a group and would like to request accommodation availability you may send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quiet hours are strictly enforced from 10:00pm-7:30 am as we have other guests lodging with us, please respect our quiet hours. We are not a party place! Mobile phone numbers of chaperones are needed to assist in enforcing quiet hours with their group.
- Taxes: Currently 13.41% Hawaii State taxes will be added to our prices quoted.
- Alcohol in the United States…many of the groups we entertain each year have young people who, although allowed to drink at home in England , Europe and Australia/NZ at 17 and 18 years old, are not permitted to drink in the US until 21. Group organizers must be made aware that it is a VERY serious offence in the US to provide alcohol to a minor (under 21) much less a whole group. The social host liability law establishes criminal penalties of up to one year in jail, fines of up to$1000, or both, for adults who furnish alcoholic beverages to anyone younger than age 21. The previous law only prohibited adults from buying alcohol for minors. Under the new law, adults who “knowingly” provide liquor to someone younger than age 21 or have knowledge of underage drinking on their property, and could have prevented it, can be held financially responsible for any third party injury that may ensue from the provision.
- No refunds for changing the number of guests, number of nights, or number of rooms within one month of the group reservation’s check-in.
(As of today 11/7/17, see below):
For the 2018 Merrie Monarch festival only (Wednesday, April 4th through Saturday, April 7th):
- We have 6 rooms in our Deluxe house available.
- We will be offering a special rate for a group who wishes to book the full deluxe house.
- Priority consideration will be given to people wishing to book the full house.
- A booking for Merrie Monarch can be made via email at email@example.com or phone call to our front desk at 1-808-339-0921 (between 7:30 a.m. and 9:30 p.m. HST) only.