Are you looking for a tent camping option in Hilo, Hawaii?
$14 per person, per night
- Bring your own tent (Hammocks and makeshift tarps are not considered tents)
- We offer covered outdoor hot water showers and toilets.
- Children must be at least 7 years of age and supervised by an adult/guardian at all times.
- Includes usage of Arnott’s facilities and free Wifi.
- No reservations needed (except for groups of 10 or more)
- Last check in at 9:45 pm
Remember, Hilo is the wettest part of the island! You will want a rain fly.
The camping area is a quiet zone after 10:30pm. No music or cellphone use. If you need to take a call, we have a separate smoking area or TV lounge where you can talk on the phone. Loud snorers may have to rent out a room.
We do not lend tools to assist with setting up your tent, nor do we rent out beddings or linens. You may purchase a dormitory towel for $5.00. Campers need to come equipped to camp with the basic necessities.
Tents must be moved after 3 nights to preserve the lawn; larger tents after two nights.
7 nights maximum stay limit. Management’s approval is needed for any extension.
- Quiet hours from 10:30pm-7:30am
- All of our rooms are Non-Smoking.
- Arnott’s Lodge is exclusively a Traveler’s Lodge. We require proof of outward bound travel, such as an air ticket or itinerary, in order to check in. In accordance with the traveler’s policy, we also maintain a 7-day stay limit for all reservations. All guests must present current government-issued ID upon check-in, such as a passport or driver’s license. If a room is listed as unavailable or sold out, please call our front desk at 808-339-0921 or email us at reservations@arnottslodge.
com. Our rooms and tours are not available for same-day reservations online.